[meteorite-list] Darryl Futrell on flanged button prices (Was: Spectacular Tektite on eBay)

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 15:02:25 -0700

Dear Richard and List,

Here are some Australite Flange Buttons on Meteorite-Times.

http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2009/march/Tektite_of_Month.htm
http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2007/June/Tektite_of_Month.htm
http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2007/May/Tektite_of_Month.htm
http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2006/December/Tektite_of_Month.htm