[meteorite-list] AD - Bendego, Sulagiri, Daule, Toufassour, Gao, Unclassifieds and More!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 13:27:08 -0400

Greetings Collectors, Listees, Friends, Lurkers and innocent passerby!

I have some new offerings this week and this is your last chance to
get some of last week's material before it's all gone. Use the coupon
code "metlist" at checkout for 20% OFF your entire order. :)

New Bendego Brazilian Iron (IC) - I only have some micros of oxidized
shale remaining of this rarely-seen iron. This material comes from
the Bostick collection.

Bendego - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/bendego--bahia-wollastons-iron--rare-brazil-1784-type-ic-iron

New Sulagiri cuts and micros. I have two chunky endcuts of Sulagiri
available. One is 2.7g and the other is 1.8g. Both are
relatively-fresh for this fall and show nice features like brassy
troilite inclusions and prolific metal fleck with occasional relict
chondrules.

2.7g Sulagiri -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sulagiri--witnessed-fall-ll6-chondrite-from-india-2008--slice-27g

1.8g Sulagiri -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sulagiri--witnessed-fall-ll6-chondrite-from-india-2008--slice-27g

Micros - I have fresh pieces of this fall, so please forgive the old
photo in the description. I will replace the photo with a new one
today. The new pieces are bigger. -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sulagiri-witnessed-fall-ll6-chondrite-from-india-2008

New Daule - these small micros are moving quick and I only have a few
remaining. Don't miss out on this opportunity to add this recent fall
to your collection for less than the cost of a McD's Happy Meal!

Daule - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/daule--rare-l5-chondrite-from-ecuador--2008-witnessed-fall

New Canyon Diablo Rim Rocks - Coconino limestone ejecta samples from
the famous Canyon Diablo crater in Arizona -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/canyon-diablo--crater-ejecta-rim-rocks--coconino-limestone

Tousassour Micro-nuggets (going fast!) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/toufassour--moroccan-mesosiderite-meteorite-impact-crater-2007

Crusted Gao Slices (full slices from small stone) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/gao-guenie--witnessed-hammer-fall--h5-chondrite-crusted-slices

Beautiful Mendota Meteorwrong slice -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/mendota--famous-beautiful-meteorwrong--loaded-with-metal-clasts

See all of the latest offerings here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new/?page=1&s=newest

Attractive unclassified NWA hand specimens -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/nwa-unclassified

Exclusive Trinitite displays - Atom Bomb Glass! -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/trinitite

Recent Falls Page - see all of the 21st century meteorite falls here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/pages/falls

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG