[meteorite-list] AD: USA Falls - Norton County & Petersburg

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 12:46:43 +1000

Interesting Norton piece Bob and well worth looking at the pics folks.

I was recently lucky enough to obtain a couple of nice Norton County pieces
and found that I was quite surprised by them. I didn't know what I'd been
missing all these years... it's a fascinating and unique meteorite!
Certainly well worth reading up on.

Cheers,

Jeff