[meteorite-list] NWA 4841 pictures

From: matt <metlist_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 11:29:21 +0100

It was previously suggested on this list (1st December 2007) that Dean Bessey's
NWA 4649 was also paired with 2826/2053, although it's classified as an LL6.
Here are a couple of images of my end cut, note the featureless area at the
bottom left of the cut face in the first image:

http://www.plu.to/nwa4649_534g_a.jpg
http://www.plu.to/nwa4649_534g_b.jpg

Matt.