[meteorite-list] Help with a meteorwrong

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 21:01:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Rob and List,

The 42nd. photo down posted on the Washington University at St.Louis' meteorite wrong page that he has a link to on his site, has a twin of his specimen listed a a hematite concretion. His description as being non-attracted and streaking as hematite ought to be enough, but look at the effort and money he has spent to display this specimen. Strange...sort of scary.

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536