[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - August 2, 2010

From: Michael Johnson <michael_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 13:25:04 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Joe,
Michael Farmer is a great guy once you get to know him. Sure he can have his moments like we all do.
I put together this website for Michael and Jim Strope a few months ago.
http://www.pallasite-meteorites.com
While I did it for fun and asked nothing in return Michael was kind enough to send the GK specimen.
Even though Michael is no longer on the meteorite list he has always supported my RSPOD post.

Photo by Rob Wesel added to the Gebel Kamil page:
http://www.rocksfromspace.org/gebel-kamil.html

Regards,
Michael Johnson
http://www.rocksfromspace.org