[meteorite-list] AD: Ensisheim, Orgueil, Weston, Lost City, Almhata Sitta (2008TC3), Tagish Lake, Sylacauga all month long on eBAY!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 21:13:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I would Like to offer some great meteorites on eBay all month long and also have some great items ending in the next day. Please take a look at all the great meteorites I have to offer and if you have any questions, please contact and ill help you out.

Featured meteorites for the next day and all month long:

ORGUEIL meteorite 14mg, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260640979664&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ENSISHEIM 1492 historic meteorite from France, rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260641047179&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite with fusion crust, rare!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260640998429&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite 8mg, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260640992965&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LOST CITY meteorite 1st fireball photo path in USA RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260642440649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 50mg LOT with nanodiamonds, rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260642450785&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL 4mg meteorite LOT, very rare historic fall1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260642421565&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 LOT, very rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260642446545&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 19mg-nanodiamonds present, rare!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260642448774&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

WESTON meteorite 1st American meteorite fall, very rare
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644135943&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SYLACAUGA meteorite, Mrs. Hodges Meteorite Strike!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644137634&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

For other great meteorites not featured please take a look at my eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633