[meteorite-list] Jakarta Meteorite (or not)

From: JoshuaTreeMuseum <joshuatreemuseum_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 12:30:14 -0400

Sounds like BS to me. A 9 year old girl had a fatal heart attack upon
hearing the explosion? Melted items and residual heat footprints? 3 houses
(one with a crater on the floor), blown up but they can't find a single
fragment. Somehow I don't believe it. When will they ever learn that
meteorites are COLD, not hot? And of course the dummies always think it's
related to the current meteor shower, or of course it could be space junk.
Are they following a script?

Phil Whitmer