[meteorite-list] 14.5g WI Fully Crusted beautiful Oriented Stone For Sale (Ad)

From: Elizabeth Warner <ewarner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 06:58:23 -0400

What I find even more funny is that because of the setting Eric had on
the picture, that anybody could look at it, you don't need a Facebook
account to see that picture. It would be like going to a personal
website or to a picture on Flickr,...

You wouldn't have been able post comments on the picture unless you were
logged in, but that would have been true of almost any other
photosharing website as well.

Clear Skies!
Elizabeth, avid Facebook user