[meteorite-list] 14.5g WI Fully Crusted beautiful Oriented StoneFor Sale (Ad)

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:50:04 -1000

Ruben, Warren, list,

Well, that is true about Facebook. There are a lot of "noise" on that social network. But with careful filtering and judicious restraint on whom to allow to become your friend, you can make Facebook work for you in getting information in, and disseminating information out to a select demographic audience.

Don't get me started on Farmville fanatics. :o)

gary