[meteorite-list] Thats a lot of infomation

From: Keith Wandry <keith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:27:58 -0700

Yes, thank you very much Wayne for gathering and sharing this
information - it is greatly appreciated! I am as excited about this
adventure as I was when Comet McNaught was around and I booked a same
day flight and made a 5 day whirlwind tour of Australia so I could
get just a few pictures and see the thing... Do it again in a
heartbeat. Met a lot of great people then because of that comet and
have met a lot of nice people who share the love of meteorites, too.