[meteorite-list] AD - Lunar/Martian/Rare Items Ending at Auction

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:09:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

Thank you, once again, for the opportunity to advertise in this forum. I
returned the auctions to Tuesdays now that I am back from the field. This week,
you will find that I started out all items at just 99 cents with no reserve.
There are excellent Lunar and Martian specimens listed with a compliment of some
of the rarest types you will find on eBay. I added a few new selections as I
run out of stock on others so you will always find something interesting every
week until I run out.

Please take a look if you have time.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185