[meteorite-list] WI News Clips DVD - Anyone?

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 18:20:18 -0700

The trouble with obtaining the TV coverage these days is the fact that it's
all outsource and stockpiled by third party vendors. I paid $350 for the Ash
Creek coverage and for that I got one single use copy that was expressly
forbidden to reproduce. That was for about 30 minutes of coverage. There is
plenty to glean from the web but I can only imagine it is protected too.
Best to look at all the liability of such an endeavor. Park Forest was a
simpler time.

Rob Wesel
www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
www.facebook.com/nakhladog