[meteorite-list] Fw: WI fall- Bill kies

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:47:47 -0500

Atul,

I don't appreciate your characterization of me as demanding, terse maybe. YOU contacted me Atul.

All I asked is that you prove that you are doing credible research before I share any hard earned information I have.

I don't understand why you think anyone who knows very little about you would mindlessly feed you co-ordinates for a hunt in progress. Contact any of the professional hunters out there and see how far you get!

Below are ALL the "terse demanding" replies I made to Atul's rude inquiries. I'm not including his end of the conversation as it's against list policy.

Forgive the pun but frankly, Atul was acting like A Tool.

Bill

----------------------------
Hi Atul, Please send me a copy of your map. I can add at least xx new finds to it, maybe more in the future as I'm still hunting.
Thanks,
Bill
PS: Did you ever complete your map of the Park Forest Strewnfield? If so, I can add to that as well.
-----------------------------
Sorry Atul. It seems you are just fishing for information. If you want info from me concerning this new WI fall, you will have to make the first act of good faith. I am not a dealer. I collect Park Forest almost exclusively. I live only a few miles from there.
Regards,
Bill
Please post your Park Forest results to the meteorite list.
Thanks,
Bill
Let's see the result of your Park Forest study. That will inspire confidence in your current project.
Thank you,
Bill