[meteorite-list] Astronomy Day outreach

From: George Blahun <ks1u_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 17:43:47 -0400

Linton:
     I'm glad to hear you had such success. My astronomy club TAAS met up at Conn College's Olin observatory at the invitation of one of our members who also is the physics and astronomy professor. Another member gave a talk to groups of parents and children about meteorites and of course brought some samples. It sounds like you had more participants than we did (about 100 here) but many were very enthusiastic. It's nice to know others took advantage of the day.

George