[meteorite-list] Wisconsin -- Thanks

From: mlangen <lmlangenfeld_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 14:45:50 -0500

If there is a lesson I have learned since April 14, it is that collecting is
one thing -- hunting is something else altogether.

A number of you have responded to my earlier posts regarding the Livingston
hunt, calling and emailing with valuable tips, information and suggestions.
I certainly did not expect or ask for specific find locations (which, not
surprisingly, remain highly "proprietary" for the time being). But the
general information and sound advice you have so unselfishly provided will
be very, very useful to a novice hunter like me.

As it turns out, my current medical issues are likely to sideline me for
somewhat longer than I had expected. But, when I am back on my feet, I plan
to once again try to avail myself of this exceedingly rare opportunity to
make a find from a fall I actually witnessed.

So, to those of you who have generously offered help and encouragement in
various ways, my sincere thanks. You know who you are.

Mark
(Green Co., WI)