[meteorite-list] Fw: Fw: a final goodbye to everyone

From: James Balister <balisterjames_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 10:14:54 -0700 (PDT)

Steve,? I always thought you were a cool guy.? I also know that you will be back.? Meteorites are in your blood , like mine.? I have been into meteorites off and on since about 1955!? You can't really let go!? You will be back!??? Good luck in your new adventures!? What are your new adventures?? I am one of the guys that you sent a free metreorite to about 5 years ago.? Once again thanks for that!?? Good luck to you!