[meteorite-list] Astro Bob's Blog

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 01:50:43 -0700

Yes sir, good stuff there. Very well written.
I bought my first few meteorites from Bob about 5 years ago via an Astromart
ad.
I had no idea you could actually buy your own meteorites prior to that.
I thought I'd get 4 or 5 and that would be the end of it.
Talk about the tip of an iceberg! <g>
Linton

You should give us a heads-up when you add a story, Bob.