[meteorite-list] OFF-Topic-Fake Lunar Landing Response

From: Warren Sansoucie <warren3174_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 14:35:29 -0500

LOL you dropped the Ed Mitchell bomb. Ed Mitchell, with all respects paid, is a conspiracy theorist. His accounts are no more proof backed than the hoax theorists.

However if he is right then I would believe that we didn't go to the moon.....wait... if his conspiracy is right then we DID go to the moon. Uhhhg. Conspiracies. So much more complex than what they try to cover.

When are we going to stop all this nonsense. When are we going to stop weaving ridiculous schemes into delusions.

Sometimes in life an empty Coke bottle that conks you on your head was just some ass that threw it out of a plane and not the gods being angry.

I'm done talking off topic.

Arguing hoaxes and conspiracies is about as much fun as playing dodge ball with a 6 lb NWA.

Best Wishes,

Warren Sansoucie