[meteorite-list] OFF-TOPIC - Fake Lunar Landing Response

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 10:46:53 -0700 (PDT)

While the Mythbusters on Discovery Channel sometimes get things wrong because of their poor methodology, they did do a very good job of explaining and demonstrating why the majority of the hoaxers claims are incorrect.

Some if not all of the "Moon Hoax" episode is available on Youtube. Here's part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wym04J_3Ls0

Of course, if the facts don't convince you of the true, a couple of wacky guys on TV won't either.

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography