[meteorite-list] Capturing asteroids in orbit

From: Melanie Matthews <miss_meteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 22:48:38 -0700 (PDT)

True, though whole asteroids could tell us whether the most of parent bodies of our chondrites are differentiated, which is something I would like to know more ablout.. perhaps drilling core samples rather than the entire rock - the machine in question could land on it rather than trying to catch it lol.

Melanie
IMCA: 2975
eBay: metmel2775
Known on SkyRock Cafe as SpaceCollector09

Unclassified meteorites are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!