[meteorite-list] Livingston/Mifflin/Mineral Point/Iowa County/Grant County/Wisconsin Meteorite

From: Dave Myers <whitefalcons007_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 21:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Brian and List,

I come from a family of farmers in south-west Ohio, Right now the farmers are planting. I have been hunting Indian artifacts for 20 years, After planting if you ask the farmer if you can walk "in between the row's and look for arrowheads or(meteorites) they will almost always say sure!

You should be able to do this till early june, crops will not be too high yet.

As far as the HEMP goes, The drug dealers do not start planting it down hear in the corn fields untill the corn is at least 2 feet high! LOL

Dave