[meteorite-list] low life on the meteorite list

From: MIke Antonelli <mfrancis66_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 15:06:11 -0700 (PDT)

Dirk, You are the man! I agree with the others that your site is greatly appreciated, extremely informative, and 1st class all the way!--Its true tho, there is always a bad apple or two. I've had my own recent bad experience in Lancaster--don't wanna say much yet, but I too have found evil among us! It sucks when ya think that perhaps we are all friends -either directly or indirectly, and then some low-down dirty sorry a-s turns around and makes ya lose faith and question the moral fiber of others that share in the interest. Though I wont let it eat at me, it was just very disappointing to see another meteorite hunter stoop so darn low. I feel ya! But we cant let the ethically and morally challenged bring us down!!!! Keep fightin the good fight! Karma WILL SURELY get em' in the end,--Mike A.