[meteorite-list] Racist website using List images

From: Sans Saharacis <octahedrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:06:28 -0400

It saddens me to report that a racist white-supremacist website is
using some images taken from members of this list. It is probably
safe to assume that these images are being used without permission of
their owners.

I found this website while Googling "lawrencite disease", and
surprisingly the ninth result down on the first page of results is a
racist forum website. A lengthy discussion about iron meteorites
includes some images posted by members of the website. Some of these
images should look familiar to list members. I thought the owners of
these images would like to be aware of this image use.

Here is a link to the Google Search -
http://www.google.com/search?q=lawrencite+disease

Direct link to the offensive website - (beware, repugnant racist
content) - http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=223676&page=2