[meteorite-list] Wold Cottage 'meteorite homecoming'

From: martin goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 20:57:34 +0100

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments both on and off list but it
is really Dave that needs the kudos for this, i was only the
facilitator. The bottom line however is that a piece of Wold Cottage
is now on display back home and this means a lot to Derek and Katrina
and every visitor to the Wold Cottage in the future. Quite a result!

Thanks again

Martin