[meteorite-list] Fwd: New Lunars

From: Randy Korotev <korotev_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 08:48:26 -0500

Dear colleagues & conscripts:

This (below) might be a great opportunity to obtain lunar meteorite
from a witnessed fall.
Seeing that my correspondent didn't send me any photos, you might be
able to find some on his web site.

http://uncometeorites.shutterfly.com/

soon to retire to my home state of Wisconsin to look for meteorites,
Randy Korotev
Saint Louis, MO