[meteorite-list] Wold Cottage 'meteorite homecoming'

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 18:23:54 -0400

Martin and Dave,
This is a GREAT story. May be a bit overshadowed by the school kids in Wisconsin but equally as great.
You both deserve great recognition for this very fine act of kindness.
Dave , this does not really surprise me. You have always been a top Dawg in my mind and you always will be.
This is hall of fame stuff here. I nominate both of you for next years "Harvey Award" . Did you get that Geoff and steve?
Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax