[meteorite-list] Elemantary School Boy Finds Meteorite in his schoolyard!!

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:47:08 -0400

Wow....

That's so completely....perfect! Terry's terrific
presentation...Jackson's find...Mike's astonishment....circumstances
which qualify as an impact for all time. ;-)

Might I suggest memorializing the same and naming this fall "Iowa-
Grant" in honor of all those involved in the outreach at the school of
the same name, which conveniently also happens to be the names of two
of the counties in which the meteorite fell.

Great stuff!! Thanks for posting.