[meteorite-list] UPDATE - http://www.qmig.net

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:11:57 +1000 (EST)

Listoids

My apologies for two posts in short order

At least it's not the usual repetitive sales ads or crap from Jeff but if
anyone wants to buy my Scorpion Bight (WA) main mass on ebay... you know
where I am

I've done a news webpage edit in quick and dirty fashion tonite - I'll
fixee fixee the background and weblinks tomorrow... and I still have to
update the Queensland Falls (I really should change this to falls and
finds or another form of wording one of these days) with details of my
accession of the small but cute 117.2 g Mussel Waterhole find

It really really gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to repatriate the odd
specimen or two... they do yearn to be back home with all their mates...
if any listoids can assist with repatriating any other unclassified
Queensland meteorites - you know where I am...

I had hoped to overtake the number of finds/falls in other Australian
States - but alas my time is limited and no doubt others will continue ?

Cheers
http://www.qmig.net