[meteorite-list] The Week in Wisconsin

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 20:26:32 -0700

Hi all,

Here I am in a motel room somewhere in Topeka KS, reflecting on the
past week and I realized that I need to thank a few standout
individuals. First of all, thanks to Marc Fries and Rob Matson who
always give us the best information possible which in turn makes our
job easier. Thanks also to my entire team who worked tirelessly to
recover stones and then selflessly shared all their data. But thanks
most of all to Larry Atkins who knocked on more doors than all others
combined to secure the most fertile hunting grounds and to Mike Bandli
who led us in the right direction with his mobile computer/maps.
Without these two stars I venture to say our team would have found far
fewer specimens!

I just added pictures and articles to my site about this fall -
http://www.mr-meteorite.net/wisconsinmeteoritehunt.htm

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia