[meteorite-list] Is this ebay user known to anyone?

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:51:07 -0700 (PDT)

I think you mis read it. He called for my banishment.

I just dont understand why there is such anger without knowing the story behind the piece. Its got some interesting history since I have owned it.

It was purchased by someone at the Johnson Space center. When it arrived broken due to poor handling by USPS, It was returned to me and I provided another sample and decided to sell the small fragments from the larger fragment that got broke.
Its a nice story behind the sample.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682