[meteorite-list] WI hunting photos

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:20:57 -0700 (PDT)

It was more than amazing, All the guys were just as amazing. I made pretty good friends with a few of them. This was a once in a lifetime chance for me, lets just hope I can make it out tot he next fall. I am sure I walked nearly 100 miles, maybe more.

 Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com
http://skyrockcafe.com