[meteorite-list] METEORITE DOG FINDS FIRST METEORITE FROM THE APRIL 14, 2010 WISCONSIN FIREBALL! THANKS !

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:27:45 -0400

Hi All,

Thanks for the congratulation emails regarding Brix and his new find.
Sorry it took so long to respond, it has ben a busy 5 days trying to
locate and determine the extent of the Wisconsin fireball. Without a
doubt, Wisconsin must be the friendliest State. Every landowner we
talked with, allowed us to hunt their property and invited us back. I
even had a chance to milk a cow! I can't tell you how cool it was to
see Brix alert over the meteorite. I hope to have a few pictures up
over the next couple of days. Congratulations to all the hunters and
their new finds. Rob Matson and Mark Fries get a special thank you for
providing the great radar data. The actual weight of Brix's meteorite
is 205.6 grams, .2 grams must be the grass stuck on the meteorite!

Sonny