[meteorite-list] AD - Check Out These Great Auctions

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 07:36:55 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have many excellent auctions ending this
afternoon instead of my normal Tuesday. Several specimens are the last I
have in inventory. You will also find several thousand dollars worth of planetary and rare material in true auction format with no reserve. You
may be able to pick up some great bargains since most expect these auctions to
end tomorrow and there are a lot of collectors in the field chasing the new
fall that will not be bidding against you.

All of today's auctions were started at just 99 cents and some do not
have any bids.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

will resume my normal Tuesday auctions starting next week when I return from the
field.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock