[meteorite-list] Meteor-wrongs being sold on ebay by listees

From: Starsinthedirt at aol.com <Starsinthedirt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 14:22:31 EDT

Hi Ken and Warren, While I agree with all you said Ken (Every thing is
correct), who want's to go through all the trouble. Like Warren, I have ben
in the same spot and just tossed the obvious wrongs in the gravel drive.

It would be more pleasant to find out up front who is selling unclass NWA
lots that are actual lots of meteorite material. I would think some list
members are selling like this?

Tom

In a message dated 4/18/2010 11:58:17 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,