[meteorite-list] Caution when cutting meteorwrongs?

From: Ken Newton <magellon.ken_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 13:18:00 -0400

Thanks Bob,
A good warning. There has also been arsenopyrite sold on eBay as
meteorites - please do not be cutting, touching and breathing in
poison.

My web site 'meteorite-identification.com' is temporarily down while
the servers are being moved to a different physical location. This was
supposed to take a week but I'm beginning to wonder....

Best,
Ken