[meteorite-list] Meteor fragment lands in UW-Madison geoscience department

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 20:03:21 -0700 (PDT)

Joe and List,

If you look closely at the top of the stone that the Boudreaux boys found you can see characteristics similar to the stone that was at UW-Madison. I think the university stone just has more of the interior matrix showing.

Don't forget the Park Forest fall. With P.F. there were two distinct litholigies and I saw many stones that appeared to be from two completely different falls.

Regards,
Steve

Steve Witt
IMCA #9020