[meteorite-list] Fireballs & Known Meteor Showers

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:47:05 -0400

No, But I am open to testing it. Why 17 million? It is only 4.46 grams.
It fell at the time of a known fall. But it was a daytime fall so no reports of any fireball or videos to track it's path. No way to prove it? But it might be.
Phil, I think that there might be tons of Cometary material already found. Would you recognize it? That's the point here. I am asking who , when, where , why and how? According to the Stardust Mission it could be light or heavy density wise. It could be almost anything. That is why I don't get why we have yet to recognize it yet? Haha. I know Dante Lauretta and team are planning a mission to a black asteroid to sample it and that will help but please remember that we have only actually sampled one place (moon) and they think it is part of Earth. This in spite of the fact that it is totally different. They say that Mars is more like the Earth than the moon is. This to me is extraordinary. But I'm Just asking here. Not saying I'm right. Thanks Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax