[meteorite-list] AD-WI Fall Watchers and Wannabes

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 08:08:54 -1000

Aloha Mai Kakou,

The best of luck to all our friends in the field hunting the Wisconsin fall (the metlist has been a bit quite of late, but probably not for long)!

For those of us not able to jump at a moments notice to pursue this opportunity, and must therefore be passive observers from a distance, auwe! No worry brah, I stay in the same boat. But the Big Kahuna has some of the highest quality rocks from space on ebay in auctions ending Saturday, starting at 8:58 am Pacific / 11:58 am Eastern / 4:58 pm London / 6:58 pm Helsinki / 11:58 pm Singapore. Up for grabs are:

Meteorite Men Brenham Collectible in lucite, brand new w/ #COA
NWA 6075 Lod 0.23, 4.92g frag/slice of new brec lodranite, from $1
Kem Kem 16, 17.58g polished half stone, predates NWAs, now $20
NWA 4851 L4 66g windowed stone w/ shock veins, iron incl, $99
Zag H3-6 22.17g slice of the freshest material, what? only $35
Allende CV3 - The bestest, freshest material on ebay bar none!
Camel Donga Euc, 1.02, 6.73g AAA glossy crust from $1.25
Toufassour Mes 2.84g hard to find fragment, currently at $6.50
Imilac Pal 2.18g frag w/ olivine, last one with start bid at $17

... and much more, like Bassikounou, Chergach, Gao, NWA 3118, NWA x possible CV3, NWA x Pal, Admire, Vaca Muerta, Henbury, LDG, Moldavite and many quality unclassified and NWA 869 stones. Find em all here:

http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html

Check out the deals on quality meteorites on my website too!

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/