[meteorite-list] Meteorite-list Digest, Vol 80, Issue 30

From: Charles O'Dale <codale0806_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 08:34:54 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting, while you are exploring the structure, if you find a shatter cone you will confirm an impact.

But, by the looks of it, its probably volcanic.

Chuck
http://ottawa-rasc.ca/wiki/index.php?title=Oldale-Articles-Introduction#Shatter_Cones

Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 19:49:10 -0400 (EDT)
From: countdeiro at earthlink.net"
Subject? [meteorite-list] Impact Crater - Nevada?

Gentlemen and Ladies of the
> List,

Especially those of you interested in, or experienced in impact
> craters. I came across this feature yesterday while planning a field trip to a
> nearby area. I have been on the ground in this location several times, but
> wasn't aware of it's circular and elevated confirmation until looking on
> Google.

? 37?55'19.81"N? 115?
> 9'30.56"W

Comments?