[meteorite-list] Impact Crater - Nevada?

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 21:00:04 +1000

Hi Count,

Interesting feature. There actually appears to be 4... maybe 5 of them
running in a line in an almost West to East direction and graduating down in
size. I don't know if this eliminates one origin over another. I guess both
meteoritic and volcanic origins could do this but I'm certainly no expert in
crater formation.

Cheers,

Jeff