[meteorite-list] NEAF 2010 this Weekend

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:10:42 -0700

Dear Listees:

As many of you already know, the world's top astronomy event -- The
Northeast Astronomy Forum (NEAF) -- will take place this coming
weekend in Rockland County, NY. The organizer, Alan Traino, is a
champion of science education for kids, and puts his heart and soul
into making this a great function.

Astronomy vendors from all over the planet will be in attendance, as
will major publications such as "Astronomy" and "Sky & Telescope." The
meteorite world will be represented by noted writer and astronomer Dr.
Mike Reynolds (author of "Falling Stars"), Steve Arnold and myself,
and veteran collectors will doubtless remember my good friend Geoff
Cintron -- owner of much-missed Island Meteorite -- who will also be
there.

Steve and I will have two booths set up for the weekend: one for
"Meteorite Men" and one for Aerolite/Steve Arnold Meteorites. We'll be
giving a "Meteorite Men" presentation on Sunday at 2 pm in the main
auditorium. If any List members in the northeast are planning on
attending, please stop by and say hello.

Details:

http://www.rocklandastronomy.com/NEAF/index.html

It's a great time. Hope to see some of you there.

Sincerely,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.facebook.com/AeroliteMeteorites