[meteorite-list] Time to revisit Lorton?

From: Elizabeth Warner <warnerem_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:37:22 -0400

Well, right now, we are dealing with yellow snow... (pollen)

We did have some pretty torrential rains a few weeks ago which helped
get rid of the last remnants of snow, but which could have washed any
small pieces away that hadn't been snowplowed onto yards...

I live in Alexandria (~15min away from Lorton), but don't have any
equipment to go hunting...

Clear Skies!
Elizabeth
warnerem at astro.umd.edu