[meteorite-list] Blaine Reed

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 22:36:00 EDT

Hello everybody,

And mostly, those of you who have been trying to get hold of Blaine,

Blaine's mother died last night after a long battle with cancer.
Blaine had been driving back and forth over the mountains from Delta to
Denver every few days. Now he will be busy a while longer with funeral
arrangements and family matters, so he has asked me to tell you all to please be
patient, he will get back to work soon, and answer your messages. But it might
be a while, at least a week or so.

Thank you for your patience.

And I already told him that the Meteorite Community sympathizes, and I
expressed all our condoleances.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com