[meteorite-list] Be careful of your feedback on Ebay

From: Warren Sansoucie <warren3174_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:47:21 -0500

Hello Orrin / List,

 I've heard of this last year. I personally think Ebay should be contacted regarding the situation to determine if they are obligated to assist the man that left the negative feedback. Ethically, with all the money Ebay makes off of us, they should defend a buyer that did what they asked him to do.

Imagine the lawsuit from a $17,000,000 purchase of a meteor-wrong. :) (yes, with blood in it too).

Warren Sansoucie