[meteorite-list] AD-Auctions Ending Today Instead Of Tuesday

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:39:52 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have many excellent auctions ending this afternoon instead of my normal
Tuesday. You may be able to pick up some great bargains since most expect these
auctions to end tomorrow. All of today's auctions were started at just 99 cents
and many only have opening bids.

I plan on heading to the field later this week and next week to do some
long overdue meteorite hunting. Next weeks auctions will also end on a Monday
for the same reason. This gives me an extra day in the field each week and
keeps my shipping in sync for those who pay fairly quick.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The
Hupe Collection