[meteorite-list] Meteorite rings - Nickel Content

From: Jan Bartels <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 20:09:49 +0200

Hello List.

I didn't expect to find our rings still there on the website but look here:
http://www.jewelrydesignsformen.com/JanBrings.html

Since we got married at the Meteor Crater in Arizona we decided to have our
rings made in the shape of the Crater with a small piece of Lunar meteorite
inside the crater.
We actually decided to get married during a moon eclips hence the moon
meteorite......damn am I romantic or what????

Greets,
Jan