[meteorite-list] AD - Martian Meteorite Retro Art Display - Less than 4 hours remaining - no reserve, low bidding!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 12:57:54 -0400

Greetings Collectors and Listees....

I have a Martian meteorite display closing on eBay in less than 4
hours. The bidding is still very tame at less than $5, so there is
the potential for a bargain here. Market prices on Martians has been
dropping lately, and anyone who follows the bidding on eBay has surely
noticed this. So I put a nice little polished "micro-slice" (sliced
off from a macro slice) of DaG 476 shergottite in a Riker box display
with a laser-printed reproduction of a vintage sci-fi theme. This is
the last planetary display I will be selling on eBay - the remainder
of my stock is only available through my website.

DaG 476 Mars Rock auction link -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290421341344

Website link - http://www.galactic-stone.com

Don't forget that all List members (you!) get a 20% discount on all
specimens in my store. Just use the coupon code "metlist" at checkout
to get the discount. (minimum order $10)

Thanks for looking, happy hunting, and have a great weekend. :)

MikeG