[meteorite-list] SCORPION BIGHT MAIN MASS SALE PICTURES UPLOADED

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 12:05:43 +1000 (EST)

Listoids

Pix of Scorpion Bight Main Mass uploaded

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230460260229

And if Bevan et al is reading - the matrix is significantly different from
BURNABBIE

And the pairing ellipse is exceeded is it not ?

SCORPION BIGHT find coords 26 47 05 - 32 17 44

And to tell me that I had to get a polished thin-section of the main mass
because a fragment right next to it with the exact same external
characteristics could be from a different find - unbelievable

Cheers