[meteorite-list] AD - ROCKS ON FIRE on-line again!

From: michael at rocksfromspace.org <michael_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 23:40:19 +0000

Posting for Norbert:
Dear valued customers and friends, and all those who like value for their money! Just a short note that our website? www.rocksonfire.com? is up and running again after a shut-down for our annual vacation.Please drop in and have a browse - it is worth it!
Best regards from Down-Under,Norbert KammelIMCA # 3420
P.S.: My apologies if this email has been posted before, I didn't see it.Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks and best regards from Down-Under,Norbert.

www.rocksfromspace.org